Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Help With Writing a Book Proposal

It's less than a month till the February 1st deadline for submitting a book proposal for the Bridge Book Awards.

To help people with their book proposals, back in December there was a webinar in which Rev. Grant Schnarr, author of a number of books, talked people through writing a good book proposal.

You can download the audio from the webinar here. The webinar is about an hour and 10 minutes long. The file is 52.3 MB so it takes a little while to download. It's in WMV format so, if you have a Mac (like I do), you'll need something to convert it so that you can play it. I used a free program that makes it so that you can play it in QuickTime called Flip4Mac WMV. This particular copy of the file expires on January 11th but I'm guessing that, if you ask nicely, I could probably get another one put up or you could just contact Kristine Medley directly (Kristine.Medley@newchurch.org, 267-502-4901).

I hope that there are lots of people working on book proposals. I wish that I had the time to submit something myself.

1 comment:

influxdivine.com said...

Hello, do you know when heavenly doctrines will be up again. None of the other search engines suggested here seem to work, or can you reccomend on that works well.

Thanks,

Steve influx123@gmail.com