Friday, March 27, 2009

New Church Connection Available for Free

New Church Connection magazine is now available for free. It's always been available for free online but you can now subscribe to have it mailed to you for free. On the subscription page they say,
At the New Church we are passionate about people living their faith, that is why we provide this magazine to you at no cost.
New Church Connection has recently been revamped as to look and feel and somewhat as to content. I thought that the most recent issue (PDF) was great and my sources tell me that the next issue promises to be even better. Bronwen Henry, who used to be in charge of a lot of things at the General Church Office of Outreach, is now focusing on New Church Connection and I think you can see the result.

If you enjoy the magazine or are glad that subscription is now free, I'm sure the people who produce the magazine would love to have you fill out their Reader Survey.

1 comment:

jhony said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I?d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don?t mind. Natually I?ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
visit:HOF